Nissei Kyoeki, Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") carefully manages and properly uses personal information collected from customers (hereinafter referred to as "personal information"). The Company is aware that personal information is the valuable property of our customers, and believes that the protection of personal information is our social obligation as we carry out our business activities. With that in mind, we carry out the following initiatives in regards to personal information.
- Compliance to laws and ordinances
- When handling personal information, the Company complies with the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and ordinances.
- Regulations regarding information management
- The Company has created regulations regarding information management for the proper acquisition of personal information and its usage criteria, as well as the strict application of both. The Company has also determined standards to prevent the loss, destruction, alteration, or disclosure of personal information.
- Organizational system
- Based on the regulations for managing personal information, the Company has created an organizational system for compliance to the protection of personal information.
- Clearly stating purpose of use
- Personal information that has been collected from customers is used to provide requested services, and is never used for any other purposes.
However, customers' private data will be shared with the Company's related companies only to the extent necessary to respond to inquiries.
- Usage for other purposes
- When the Company collects personal information, it will clearly state the purpose and extent of use. Personal information will not be used for any other purpose or beyond the extent of use.
- Methods for acquiring personal information
- The Company does not acquire personal information via fraudulent or improper methods.
- Maintaining accuracy
- The Company makes efforts to maintain personal information from customers in an accurate and up to date condition.
- Security measures
- The Company properly manages personal information, and takes the necessary and appropriate safety measures and protective measures to prevent its unauthorized access, loss, destruction, alteration, or disclosure.
- Employee training activities
- • The Company carries out education and training in regards to the protection of personal information and works to keep everyone thoroughly informed. The necessary and appropriate supervision is provided to employees for the purpose of safe management.
- Subcontracting of business activities
- When the Company uses personal information, there are cases in which the handling of personal information may be entrusted to companies to which the Company has subcontracted business activities.
The necessary and appropriate supervision is provided to subcontractors for the safe management of personal information.
- Provision to third parties
- The Company will never provide personal information to a third party without the customer's consent, excluding special circumstances such as cases based on laws and ordinances or when judged as necessary to protect rights or profits such as a person's life or property.
- Disclosure, revision, or stopping usage
- If the customer wishes to disclose, revise, or stop usage of their personal information, the Company will respond quickly in a reasonable manner within the necessary extent.
However, collected personal information is disposed of after a fixed storage interval, so there are cases when it is not possible to respond to requests.
- Continual improvement
- The Company works towards continual revision and improvement for the effective and suitable application of the regulations regarding information management, other related regulations, and the safety management system.
Telephone: 03-3293-3747 (Hours: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.) *Not available on public holidays